*Room spray. Combine a few drops of essential oil of cinnamon with water or vodka and spritz the mixture in any room to dispel germs and odors
*Moth Repellent Sachets. Break 4 cinnamon sticks and combine with 1/2 cup of whole cloves and 1/2 cup whole black peppercorns. Fill small squares of fabric with a tablespoon of this mixture, tie shut, and hang in your closets.
*Bay Rum and Cinnamon Aftershave. Not only does this have a delightful spicy scent, it also has antibacterial properties, and the cinnamon helps stop bleeding from little nicks and cuts.
Fill a screw-top jar with dried bay leaves. Add 2 broken cinnamon sticks and 1 tablespoon of cloves. Pour in enough dark rum to cover the herbs, and let this mixture steep for 14 days or longer, shaking it daily. Stain through a sieve and coffee filter, bottle the liquid, and use a splash of it after shaving
* Instead of your morning coffee or tea, a drink consisting of a teaspoon of fresh ground cinnamon and raw honey to taste and one before bed on a daily basis was found to restore hearing loss.
* Increasing the cinnamon to two teaspoons and following the same regimen as above, patients claimed they were cured of common arthritis.
Increasing the cinnamon to two tablespoons and mixing it in lukewarm water with one teaspoon of raw honey is said to relieve bladder infections in that this mixture will effectively destroy germs in the bladder.
* A honey and cinnamon paste spread on your favorite breakfast bread, eaten regularly, reduces cholesterol. Your chances for a heart attack are diminished by clearing your arteries and increasing the blood flow in your veins.
* With such a pleasant combination how could anyone complain of bad breath? Instead of your favorite mouthwash, try a combination of a teaspoon of honey mixed with cinnamon for fresh breath all day.
* There are medical properties attributed to the sugar content in the honey that cause an increase in energy levels in senior citizens. An equal mix of raw honey and cinnamon, taken each afternoon increased their levels of energy and mental acuity.
* A paste made of three parts honey, one part cinnamon, and applied to skin affected by pimples, or a paste, applied in equal parts, for skin infections such as ringworm, 8. eczema, and other types of infections were cured. Users claimed their skin was left completely clear and baby soft.
* An unusual side effect of the users of the cinnamon and honey was weight loss. For those participating in the study, and consuming one cup of this mixture twice a day on an empty stomach before meals, weight loss was the end result.
* The natural properties in raw honey that do not allow it to spoil arrest age and soften the skin; one teaspoon of cinnamon and four teaspoons of honey.
* Raw honey may also be used to wash the face. A light amount should be distributed gently and rinsed thoroughly.
*This remarkable drink has been used to aid in indigestion, relieve upset stomachs, relieve excess gas, clear sinuses, cure the common cold, and cure the flu. Honey contains large amounts of vitamins and iron. These properties also help strengthen the immune system
*Tincture: Take 1/4 to 1 teaspoon at a time, usually combined with other herbs. Use the higher doses for a menstrual period that is much heavier than usual.
*Essential oil: The volatile oil from cinnamon is distilled and used as a flavoring and aromatic agent. Use a single drop of cinnamon essential oil diluted in a sip of water as a mouth rinse to freshen your breath and for mouth and gum infections. Use eight to ten drops of cinnamon essential oil in a 2-ounce tincture bottle for flavor or medicinal effects. Keep essential oils out of your eyes.
*Spiced Cider: You will need the following items.
• 5 cinnamon sticks
• 3 star anise
• 5 whole allspice kernels
• 5 whole cloves
• 1 tsp nutmeg
• 1 gallon apple cider
• 1 or 2 oranges