Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My EDC (everyday carry) items

my EDC items

Here is what I carry everyday on me not including change, wallet, keys, phone (Droid X) and watch.

My main knife is a Boker Plus Automat Kalashnikov 74 series auto-opener (I love this knife).









All of the following is on a small caribiner:



Leatherman Squirt P4 mini multi-tool.
I love this little tool, I use it everyday.




 
Victorinox classic model
(has scissors, nail file, knife, tweezers, and toothpick).






Zenolite keychain led flashlight
$1.99 at Harbor frieght




finger nail clippers, extra vehicle key, notpad and pen, several pair of nitrile gloves, small Bic lighter, Gerber Multi-Plier 600 multi-tool & a Boker Plus Subcom Flashlight.

In my wallet I also keep an extra house key.

Guns:
I carry several different pistols. It just depends on which I grab as I walk out of the door and the situation.

Taurus Millennium Pro PT-745, 6 + 1 capacity compact .45 caliber in stainless










Taurus 24/7 Pro CDS .45 caliber 12 + 1 Sub-Compact in stainless










Smith & Wesson Sigma SW40VE .40 Caliber 14 + 1 capacity in stainless.









I also always carry 2 extra mags for whichever gun I am carrying.

When I am at work (I am a Paramedic) I do not carry any of my pistols but I do carry an ASP baton with Tactical Triad flashlight mounted on it and all of the above mentioned items plus what is listed below:
Trauma shears/scissors
Sharpie marker
I-pod Touch 64 gig with lots of medical software for work and games when I am bored (I really wished someone would make more EMS medical apps for the Droid platform)
notpad and pen
and of course lots of gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment